Realme Flash on call feature: Realme has added flash on call feature to its devices via OTA. You can now enable flash on call feature in realme devices by following the simple steps given in this post.
First of all, make sure that your realme device is updated to the latest version. CLICK HERE to download the latest update for your realme mobile if your device is not updated.
- Realme UI update based on Android 10 for Realme XT
- Realme UI features based on Android 10 for Realme 3 Pro
- Realme 3i software Update download, Realme 3i January OTA
- Realme 3 software Update download, Realme 3 January OTA
- Realme C1 software Update download, Realme C1 January OTA
Realme Flash on call feature
What is flash on call feature
The camera LED will flash upon incoming calls when the screen is locked or off after enabling this feature in your mobile.
Uses of flash on call
This feature is was first found in Apple devices and other smartphone brands are copying it. So this feature is the symbol of personality. And this feature is useful at night when your mobile screen is down then it is very difficult to find out the device at night. After enabling this feature you can easily detect your device at night for incoming calls.
How to enable Flash on call feature in realme
Follow the steps given below to enable this feature in your realme mobile:
- This is a new feature added through OTA in realme devices.
- Update your realme device to the latest version if you have not updated yet.
- Open call manager or call logs in your realme device.
- Click on the Settings icon on the top right corner in call manager.
- Enable Flash on Call feature.
- You have all done.
Note: Flash on call feature only works when the screen is off or locked.
Sample Video Tutorial Realme 1
We hope that you liked this article and found helpful to you. In this article, we have provided complete details on how to enable flash on call feature in realme devices. So we hope that you have enabled this feature in your realme mobile and enjoy.
More Related Posts