Realme QR Code & Bar Code Scanner App
You must have noticed there is no dedicated QR code and BarCode scanner app in realme devices. But you can still scan QR codes and BarCode in all realme devices without downloading any third-party app.
Realme one app provides the feature to scan all types of BarCodes and QR Codes out of the box in new devices. Realme App Market app provides the functionality to scan BarCodes and QR Codes in realme mobiles.
In previous realme devices, App Market was known as Oppo App Store but now Oppo app store in realme devices is known as App Market. And realme older devices like realme 2, C1, U1 and 2 Pro also got this app in ColorOS 6 OTA update.
If realme App Market is not installed in your mobile then you can get it from the download link given below in the post.
- How to enable flash on call feature in realme devices
- Realme buds air price, features & launch date in India
- Realme 3 Pro ColorOS 6 December Update features & download link
- Realme 1 ColorOS 6 December Update features & download link
- Realme U1 ColorOS 6 December Update features & download link
How to scan QR code & BarCode in realme
I have seen in the realme community tab that there are so many queries about realme built-in BarCode and QR Code scanner. People are badly demanding QR Codes scanner feature in realme devices. So I decided to help you to scan barcodes and QR codes in your realme devices.
Frequently question asked in realme community tab is:
1. can we get QR Scanner in realme 2 pro ?And lot more queries about QR Code scanner on realme community.
2. Built in QR code Scanner?
3. Camera QR Code Reader?
4. realme c1 me QR code scanner ka update kab aarha he?
5. Please provide QR code scanner app..
6. No QR code scanner
7. in built qr scanner missing
8. qr code scan kab aayga?
9. There is lack of QR code scanner in this phone.
10. QR code scaner kab milega?
11. Realme push the update for qr code scanner___
12. why qr code scanner not available in realme 3 pro.
13. Please add QR code scanner in built system app.
14. how to scan qr code in realme 3 pro !
15. Please add QR scanner in Realme 2….
QR Code Scanner App realme devices
QR code scanner app in realme devices is already available, you just need to find out it. To scan your QR codes and BarCodes follow the given below steps:
- Open App Market in realme devices.
- In the upper right corner, you will find a QR code scanner symbol.
- Click on QR code scan symbol.
- Point your mobile camera on QR code you want to scan.
- You have all done. Your output is on the screen.
This app can scan QR codes as well as Barcodes easily.
Download Realme App Market apk
You can download App Market 7.1.2 latest version from Google Drive download link given below.
Built-in Realme QR Code scanner
Realme built-in QR code scanner is a most demanding feature nowadays in realme devices. We don’t know why realme is not providing this small feature in its devices out of the box.
Realme users are depending on third-party apps to scan their QR codes and Barcodes. But now we can aspect this feature in future updates if and only if realme has read all those queries written about built-in QR code scanner app in realme community.
So we may get realme QR code scanner app in future OTA updates as its a very demanding feature by realme users.
Best third party QR code & BarCode scanner app
There are plenty of free and paid apps available on google play store that can scan QR codes and Barcodes for you. Some of the best third-party QR code scanning apps are as follows:
QR & BarCode reader
This is the popular QR Code and barcode reader app on google play store with a 4.6-star rating. This app has so many features and all are free of cost. You need not pay anything for this app. But this app shows ads to earn money.
This app can read many QR and barcode formats like:
Supported QR codes:
• website links (URL)
• contact data (MeCard, vCard, vcf)
• calendar events
• WiFi hotspot access information
• geo locations
• phone call information
• email, SMS and MATMSG
Barcodes and two-dimensional codes:
• article numbers (EAN, UPC, JAN, GTIN, ISBN)
• Codabar or Codeabar
• Code 39, Code 93 and Code 128
• Interleaved 2 of 5 (ITF)
• GS1 DataBar (RSS-14)
• Aztec Code
• Data Matrix
Download QR & BarCode reader
We hope that you found this article helpful and liked also. So please share this article with other realme users to help them.
And if you have any question then let us know in the comment box below. Your feedback is always appreciated to us.
More Related Posts
Realme Document Scanner | Realme Smart Scan | ColorOS 7 Features | ColorOS 6.0.1 OTA download | Recover Deleted Files | Realme Font Style Change app | Realme Wallpapers | Realme themes | Realme Ringtones