How to take a screenshot in realme
04 Ways to capture screen in realme devices: There are 04 ways to capture screen in oppo realme devices. In this post, we are going to discuss all 04 ways to take a screenshot in realme devices. This tutorial is the same for oppo and realme devices because both smartphone brands work on ColorOS UI.
This post can change your way to capture your realme mobile screen. We will also discuss 01 best way to take a screenshot in the realme devices.
- MiUi 11 vs ColorOS 7 features detailed comparison and review
- Realme 5s ColorOS 6 Update features and download link
- ColorOS 7 Video editor Soloop apk download | Soloop video editor
- Realme OS theme download for ColorOS 6 based oppo & realme devices
- Realme X2 Pro ColorOS 6.1 Dec update download & new features
How to take a screenshot in realme 1 2 3 5 XT X C1 U1 & Pro
There are at least 04 ways available to capture screen in realme smartphones. So here we are going to discuss all of these, one by one. So let’s start from realme main method.
1. Screenshot with Button press method
You can capture your mobile screen by pressing down the power button with the volume down button for 1-2 seconds.
This is the easiest way to take a screenshot in realme devices. You need not set any setting before doing this. All other method required to do some settings to capture a screenshot.
Realme also recommend taking a screenshot by pressing physical buttons.
2. Screen Capture with Three-fingers Side method
You can also take a screenshot in your realme mobile by sliding down your three-finger on your mobile screen. This method is the easiest method to capture mobile screen in realme mobiles.
But the three-finger slide method requires to set some settings before doing this operation. Because by default, this method is disabled in realme mobile. First, you need to configure this setting.
Follow the given below simple steps to enable three-finger slide screen capture method:
Settings>>Convenience Aid>>Gesture & Motion>>3-Finger Screenshot>>Enable
- Open system settings in your realme device.
- Scroll down to Convenience Aid option and open it.
- Here you will find Gesture & Motion option open it.
- Now enable 3-Finger Screenshot option.
- You have all done.
- Go to the required page, slide down your any three fingers together on screen.
- The screenshot will be saved in Internal Storage>>DCIM>>Screenshot location.
- Your screenshot will also be available in Device Photo Gallery.
3. Screenshot with Assistive Ball
You can take a screenshot with the help of assistive ball in your ColorOS mobile. To capture your realme mobile screen you first need to enable Assistive ball in system settings.
The assistive ball is a translucent circle that floats on the screen. It consists of many settings shortcuts. You can set its setting shortcuts manually according to your requirements.
Enable assistive ball by following simple step:
Settings>>Convenience Aid>>Assistive Ball>>Tap Menu>>Enable it
By default, screenshot option is given in Tap Menu, if it is not selected then you can touch the icon you want to change with screenshot icon.
4. Screenshot with Smart Sidebar
You can also take a screenshot with the help of smart sidebar in ColorOS devices. To capture screenshots with smart sidebar you need to enable smart sidebar feature in settings.
Follow the given below simple steps in your oppo realme devices to enable smart sidebar:
Settings>>Convenience Aid>>Smart Sidebar>>Smart Sidebar>>Enable it
Now after enabling this feature Smart Sidebar will stick to the middle right side of your mobile screen. It’s a white line stuck on the right side of the screen.
Swipe your finger from extreme middle right side to left side of your mobile screen. Smart Sidebar will open, here you can find screenshot option.
Go to the desired screen you want to capture, open smart sidebar and click on the screenshot shortcut icon. You have captured the screenshot.
How to capture long screenshot in realme
- You can easily capture full site/blog or other long-length pages with your realme device.
- To take a long screenshot, click on the long Screenshot option on the right lower corner of the screen.
- Click on this option with in the 1-2 seconds of capturing any screen otherwise this option will disappear automatically.
- You can also edit and share captured screenshots during its saving process.
After reading this post you came to know that how to take a screenshot in realme devices. So we hope that you liked this post and found informative to you.
If you have any question then let us know in the comment box below.
Read More Posts